We will work together to help you create an inspiring yet reachable goals and then help you make choices and accept challenges that will help you achieve your goals. You and your loved ones can obtain any level of success in your marriage and family life-if you can envision it and then work hard to make it real.
At any given time, I only work with a few select clients and devote my time and energy to them and their needs. I select clients based on the following criteria:
- Level and length of commitment to the coaching process
- Kinds of issues they wish to address (I work with those men that I think I can best help.
- Ability/willingness to arrange schedule to make and keep appointments, including travel arrangements.
We cover any and all topics/issues you wish to address. A list of possible skills and issues we can work on together include:
- Resolving/reconciling current ideals (what you currently perceive as ideal, desirable) with future reality (what is possible to achieve with good choices and improved skills)
- Learning how to be a strong bridge between generations (between your parents and your children).
- Moving beyond seeming limitations that may appear to be present because of personal, family, and cultural experiences and expectations.
- Working together with your spouse to build healthy and appropriate boundaries in in-law relationships.