Is Coaching Right for You?
Consider family life coaching with me if...
- You want to work hard on strengthening your relationship building and family life skills
- You feel you are able to proceed from a solid base in the sense that there are not major emotional wounds that remain unhealed.
- Your current marriage and family relationships are basically sound and functioning, but you want to become a great husband and father.
- You are committed to continued growth in personal and relational skills.
It would probably be best not to pursue coaching with me at this time if:
- You currently have significant emotional or relational issues that might best be addressed with a therapist before beginning coaching.
- You are not currently fully committed to working hard over a sustained time period to significantly strengthen your skills and abilities pertaining to your marriage and family relationships.